Magic Translator is a budget-friendly and user-friendly translator. There are 54 languages to translate represented in this version. It is good at translating not only corresponding words in different languages but also coping up with long sentences and abstracts which are needed sometimes for an on-going interaction with penpals from abroad.
Apart from the most widespread languages, Magic Translator offers the possibility to translate from or into exotic ones, like Swahili, Filipino, Haitian and some others. The translator provides you as well with opportunities to change fonts (bold, italic) and colour of the written text.
This simple dictionary is free of superfluous options and details and helps you to precisely translate an unknown word or phrase or make a head or tail of the whole text written in a foreign language.
The translator could be used by a wide audience, be it a pupil, university student, teacher, office worker or any other person who needs to translate a piece of text. The translator is accompanied with a detailed manual, which gives exhaustive information about the program.
- It saves the translation as a single document.
- It is a low-cost translator.
- It has a multilingual interface
- It does not underline wrong written words.
- It does not work without the Internet connection.
- Sometimes it is necessary to download a certain Language Package to avoid mass codes like "?????" when translating into Chinese, Japanese, Korean